Terms and Conditions
- All goods ordered to have a 50% deposit. This varies on sale item
- Although measurements are taken this does not constitute a made to measure gown. We order the size that requires the least amount of altering, unless otherwise instructed. All dresses, regardless of size, are supplied to a standard length. Longer and shorter lengths can sometimes be made available dependent upon the manufacturer, but this carries a surcharge
- Balances are due once goods have arrived in stock
- All goods must be paid for in full before any alterations are carried out. All alterations are carried out by a free-lance seamstress and are chargeable.
- Management are not responsible for clients weight fluctuation. Once a gown is confirmed it cannot be amended.
- Any goods purchased at a reduced pricem must be paid for in full or by special arrangement agreed by Management. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- All amounts paid are non-refundable and none transferable
- All goods sold subject to the law of the contract
- The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights
Cooling off period is 48 hours from the date of the contract (expect goods ordered on a rush cut)
Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a £75 administration fee which will be deducted from the refunded balance.
Cancellations received after this time frame will not be accepted and the balance will be due on arrival of the goods.
Special ordered items are unable to be cancelled
Please note all alterations are chargeable and payable to the seamstress by cash or bank transfer